About Us

The Peninsula Library & Historical Society opened in 1943 on the second floor of the Peninsula Village Hall where it remained for three years. After a brief stay in the historic Bronson house and an additional seventeen years in the Boston Township Hall, the library moved into its own building in 1964. The Peninsula Library opened a branch facility, the Cuyahoga Valley Historical Museum, on the second floor of the historic Boston Township Hall in 1999.